Home | News | Android

Archive

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Google Android Robot Amigurumi Doll

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Description
* Listing is for the Google Android only. Accessories are not included *

~♥~ ~♥~ ~♥~ ~♥~ ~♥~ ~♥~ ~♥~ ~♥~ ~♥~ ~♥~ ~♥~ ~♥~ ~♥~ ~♥~ ~♥~ ~♥~ ~♥~

For all the Google lovers out there, here's my version of the Google Android Robot. My friend challenged me to make one and the Android turned out to be a cute little guy. I had a lot of fun making and taking silly photos of him! Thanks Jon!

Android would make an awesome gift for a friend or just any Google Fanatic! I can also add a custom felt letter on his tummy. See my other dolls for examples.

Android is approx 6.5" tall, crocheted lovingly with acrylic yarn, filled with poly-fil stuffing and has plastic eyes with safety backings.

[note] Because each of my dolls are unique and individually handmade, they may vary just slightly from the photos. Also as a precaution, I wouldn't recommend Android for children ages 3 and under.



Labels:

0 comments:

Blogger Theme By:Google Android .