Home | News | Android

Archive

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Acer Liquid unboxing pics

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Here are some unboxing pics of my Acer Liquid. For starters, I really like the box. It looks nice and I like how it opens up...pretty unique. The phone itself feels pretty solid and is light. However, the phone's housing is shiny black plastic all over which makes it a fingerprint magnet. It needs to be cleaned all the time. I like the bundled case and really nice of Acer to bundle it with a screen protector which is an exact fit on the screen. The screen feels a tad small but it has a high resolution so everything is super sharp. The screen is also pretty bright and responsive. The bottom row of keys are less responsive than the screen. Android 1.6 runs super smooth. I have rooted the phone and I still haven't decided whether to flash a custom Eclair ROM to it or not. In conlusion, the phone is pretty good and definitely worth it's price(it's way cheaper than the Milestone or the Nexus).










Labels:

0 comments:

Blogger Theme By:Google Android .