Home | News | Android

Archive

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Motorola Miilestone vs Google Nexus One vs Acer Liquid comparison pics

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Here are some pics comparing my Motorola Milestone, Google Nexus One and Acer Liquid. All three phones run Android(Acer runs 1.6, Nexus and Milestone 2.1). The Android version on the Nexus looks the best IMHO(thanks to live wallpapers and HTC Sense). The screen of the Nexus is the brightest with vivid colors...like I said before the text is blurry and on the Acer the text is the sharpest. The Liquid has the smallest screen but the same high resolution hence it is the sharpest. The Liquid is the lightest but also feels the cheapest because of the plastic(well it is the cheapest of the 3). Build quality, I would say the Nexus wins. Camera, I would say the Milestone wins. Speakers, I would also the Milestone wins. The Acer is also plagued with less responsive keys under the screen just like the Nexus. The keys under the screen of the Milestone is the most responsive of the 3. Here is a surprise that I didn't expect...the Liquid ran the smoothest of the 3. It's totally smooth and lag free when navigating through the home screen, menu and programs...Impressive. What would I pick of the 3? Hard to say...each has it's strong points...perhaps maybe the Sony Ericsson X10? =) I will have it on Tuesday and I will post some unboxing pics after I get it.













Labels:

0 comments:

Blogger Theme By:Google Android .