Home | News | Android

Archive

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sony Ericsson Satio vs Motorola Milestone vs Google Nexus One comparison pics

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Here are some pics comaparing my Sony Ericsson Satio, Motorola Milestone and Google Nexus One. I have used the Satio for a few months and it has served me well as a phone, camera and video recorder. Asides from what I mentioned I have not used it for anything else. I just didn't find Symbian fun to use anymore and it feels outdated (I have used tons of Symbian phones in the past). The phone takes awesome pics(nice Xenon flash) and pretty decent videos. I have updated it to the latest firmware and overall it seems faster but I just like Android more. I will be selling the Satio. Comparing all 3 phones, the Satio feels the lightest in hand but it also felt the most "plasticy". The Satio is also physically the thickest. Screen is subjective to what you prefer...The Nexus has the brightest and most vivid color screen but the text is blurry. The Satio takes the best pics and videos no doubt. If I had to pick from the 3, it would be a decision between the Milestone or the Nexus. If the Satio ran Android, then that would be a different story.








Labels:

0 comments:

Blogger Theme By:Google Android .