Home | News | Android

Archive

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

How To Change Google Chrome Theme

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

As a secure browser, I like use the Google Chrome browser, because Google Chrome is the best secure browser. However, Google Chrome browser theme easily make me bored. I was interested when I read an article saying that in Google Chrome theme can be replaced and I read the article from beginning to end. After I successfully change the Google Chrome theme, then I am also interested in writing here.

For change Google Chrome theme is not difficult. Please follow this steps for change Google Chrome theme:
  1. Open you Google Chrome browser and you must connect on the internet
  2. Click here to see Google Chrome themes gallery
  3. In that page, you can see Google Chrome themes that submit by other users
  4. For see themes by Google, you can click in tab "Themes by Google" then, select the theme you like and click Apply Theme button
  5. After you click that theme, Google Chrome will be download these theme. Once completed, Google Chrome automatically applying the new theme in your Google Chrome browser
If at any time you want to change the Google Chrome theme with other themes, please do the same steps as above. I hope, the browser tips how to change Google Chrome theme can be useful for us. If you have questions with Google Chrome tips, please ask in the comments section.



Labels:

0 comments:

Blogger Theme By:Google Android .